Monday, July 9, 2012

First post, oh boy!  So, I created this blog to show progress throughout the various projects I take up.  Some of this will be kinda like a tutorial but kinda not.  If you have any questions, let me know!

So far here's what I have as far as projects go:

Origami Star Pixel artwork-  Requires 6,952 stars to act as pixels, each needing to be painted.  Subject of Artwork:  Zero, from Megaman Zero GBA games. Picture below


Pit and Palutena pony mods-   Pit is based on a Rainbow Dash and Palutena will be based on a Celestia.  I've already removed the hair, and I'll need to paint them before working on the clay portions.

Reference picture here:

Mitsuru pony mod-  This one's a request from Vaku (my hubbie) since we got an extra Rarity.  So I'll be making a Mitsuru (Persona 3)  This one's gonna take a lot of work to get it to look the way I want it to and I'm still debating on whether or not I want to make a tiny Jack Frost sitting on her back when it's all done.

No reference picture sadly D:

No comments:

Post a Comment