Saturday, February 2, 2013

Painting!

So, painted those lavender stars and now they show up much clearer.  I also diiiiddddd this!




I painted it all black. The colors show up waaayyyyy better than before!  Here's a comparison shot:

Before:


After:
 



Much clearer, yes?  I love the end result and it honestly wasn't too hard to brush in between the stars since the hot glue has made them slightly raised.  It took about two hours to paint the black in between all the stars.

And here's some other pictures I didn't include yesterday

Close up of the stars:





Also, made this a couple weeks back for a friend's birthday:

It's an Amaterasu hoodie.  It's made to look like the official one, only I bought a white hoodie and painted it all on myself with fabric paint.  Took maybe 4 hours or so.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment